We can see “educational content” in daily life and out of school. It is absolutely interesting matching it “from the past to the present”.
Twitter activity where teachers and students share and learn together (there are no different roles), “out of school” and with no marks around.
- learning out of school (the wall-less classroom)
- To think about “learning scenarios” (no-formal learning spaces)
- students & teachers sharing content & learning together
- To think about TS & Ss roles, OER (open educational resources), NO marks at all
- the importance of socialmedia
- To think about learning in the 21st century
Just for a fortnight (from the 23rd of december to the 6th of January).
As teachers we can explain this activity during the previous days
Anything about school subjects (mainly social studies –history, art history, geography…- or Arts –photography, publicity, cinema…) related to Christmas or happening during Christmas (we can see / find around in our daily lives)
- in English
- write: I can see #pastintopresentXM16 with …
- write: a short text: an idea, a thought… any kind of text related to the images (or this versus that)
Examples related to #pastintopresent
And related to, as well
THE GLOBAL GOALS
To think about Christmas
- Cómo sobrevivir a la Navidad (por Borja Vilaseca)